Monday, August 26, 2013

NOTICE

Dear All,

I'll be posting & updating my blog for stuff to be on offer as I'm trying to clear these items before end of 2014.

Thus a lot of the items will be on final reduction & everything MUST go!!!

Along with these offer price products, there will be FREE gifts with all purchases. Some of the items are listed in my blog as items on sales. I will tag them under 'FREE GIFTS' & numbers will be assigned to the FREE items (eg #1 / #2). As long as you purchase within the price range you can choose (if you want a surprise or did not choose the FREE item I will send it on random) & will be entitled to the FREE items listed. All products on sales & FREE items are based on a first come first serve basis.

Example of FREE GIFTS entitlement:-

  • Purchases of over $10 ~ 1 FREE GIFT of that range.
  • Purchases of over $25 ~ 1 FREE GIFT of $10 & 1 of $25 range.
  • Purchases of over $50 ~ 1 FREE GIFT of $10, $25 & $50 range.
Thus as you can see, the more you purchase the more FREE GIFTS you will get. 
SO HURRY!! ALL FREE GIFTS ITEMS HAVE ONLY 1 EACH!!! GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!




Thank you.